Welcome to MyAsianStore.com! Below are our store policies regarding orders, returns & refunds. For shipment information, please visit our Store Policy Page.
Orders placed before 2:00pm PST during our regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM PST) will normally be packaged and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be packaged and sent on the next business day. Once an order has been prepared and payment has been received, you will receive an e-mail confirming the relevant tracking number.
If there are any issues or other reasons that you would like to make a return, please notify us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will review requests on a case by case basis.
- Unopened packages/unused items: For shipments or particular items that have not been opened, a request for return
must be submitted within 25 days of the shipment’s arrival.
- Damaged items: Our packaging team does its very best to ensure that each package is sent out with additional
protective layers of either Styrofoam Popcorn pieces, Bubble-Wrap, and/or cardboard dividers. In the event that a
shipment has been damaged upon arrival, please e-mail us immediately along with an image and description of the
damaged shipment. Our customer service team will review the image(s) and description of the damages before making
a decision. We may require the item to be sent back and received before issuing a refund or return.
- Expired/Out of Stock items: For all orders, MyAsianStore.com guarantees at least 6+ months of shelf-life prior to
expiration. Due to the large volume of traffic in & out of our warehouse, the expiration dates & availability of
MyAsianStore inventory may not always accurately reflect our physical stock, particularly in cases of items with
relatively short shelf-lives. If the items ordered have less than six months before expiration, a customer service
representative will notify you by e-mail for a confirmation response before either shipping the item(s) as is,
cancelling the specific item(s), or putting the order on hold until fresh inventory arrives (in which case we will
let you know when the fresh stock is expected to arrive)
- Internal mistakes: if the order issue was a mistake on our packaging team’s behalf (provided proof of wrong item,
expiry date, or any other preventable problems), we will send a return label free of charge.
If for any reason you feel the need to request a refund, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. If relevant, please provide as many details as possible as well as images if possible. Our customer service team will review the request and respond promptly with instructions on how to proceed.
- We must receive your refund request within 25 days after the shipment has been received.
- If the shipment has not been received within 7 business days, please e-mail us and we will investigate the issue with UPS. After we have confirmed with UPS that an error has been made on their behalf, you may proceed with one of the following:
o In the case that UPS has lost or damaged the
item, we can issue a refund to your account upon
proof of damages provided by UPS
o In the case that UPS is unable to deliver the item to the designated address, we will request for additional
shipping details from you for re-delivery or pick-up
o In the case that the order has been successfully delivered but not retrieved (possibly stolen), please contact
us for further information
- Refund Requests will be processed on a case-by-case basis. Additional information or arrival of the returned shipment at our office may be required before issuing any refunds.
Our foremost goal is to ensure that you receive your goods as smooth and successfully as possible. For any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.